Listed below are some of the State of Kansas highlighted jobs in Shawnee County as of 11/12/14. For a listing of ALL vacancies with the State of Kansas, you can go to our Civil Service Job web site at: http://jobs.ks.gov/.
- Upcoming Applicant Workshop:
December 9 – Topeka Workforce Center – 10:00 – 11:30
|Shawnee||Planner II||Adjutant General||179085||11/21/2014|
|Shawnee||Special Agent Attorney General||Attorney General||179171||12/1/2014|
|Shawnee||Special Agent Attorney General||Attorney General||179151||11/21/2014|
|Shawnee||Secretary III||Attorney General||179152||11/21/2014|
|Shawnee||Attorney B||Corporation Commission||178552|
|Shawnee||Senior Administrative Assistant||Department of Labor||179107||11/19/2014|
|Shawnee||Administrative Officer||Department of Labor||179106||11/19/2014|
|Shawnee||Administrative Assistant||Department of Labor||179105||11/19/2014|
|Shawnee||Revenue Customer Rep Spec||Department of Revenue||179126||11/17/2014|
|Shawnee||Project Manager||Department of Revenue||179149|
|Shawnee||Program Specialist||Department of Revenue||179155||11/20/2014|
|Shawnee||Applications Prog/Analyst II||Department of Revenue||179124||11/17/2014|
|Shawnee||Social Worker Specialist||Dept for Children and Families||179114|
|Shawnee||Database Administrator||Dept for Children and Families||179104||12/4/2014|
|Shawnee||Economic Development Rep||Dept of Commerce||179131||11/28/2014|
|Shawnee||Lab Improvement Specialist||Dept of Health & Environment||179115||11/19/2014|
|Shawnee||Chemist||Dept of Health & Environment||179093||11/17/2014|
|Shawnee||Public Information Officer||Fire Marshal||179157||11/24/2014|
|Shawnee||Court Program Analyst||Judicial Branch||179143||12/8/2014|
|Shawnee||Court Program Analyst||Judicial Branch||179142||12/8/2014|
|Shawnee||Network Control Technician I||Kansas Bureau of Investigation||179134||11/20/2014|
|Shawnee||Forensic Scientist II||Kansas Bureau of Investigation||179141||11/21/2014|
|Shawnee||Librarian I||Kansas Historical Society||179111||12/5/2014|
|Shawnee||Historic Preservation Spec II||Kansas Historical Society||179119||11/30/2014|
|Shawnee||Juvenile Corrections Officer I||Kansas Juvenile Correct. Cmplx||179118||12/31/2014|
|Shawnee||Senior Administrative Specialist||Ks Dept for Aging & Disab Svs||179150||11/17/2014|
|Shawnee||Director||Legislative Coordinating CncL||179086||11/14/2014|
|Shawnee||Assistant Revisor III||Revisor of Statutes||179159||11/21/2014|
|Shawnee||Administrative Assistant||Topeka Correctional Facility||179136||11/17/2014|
|Shawnee||Chief Information Tech Architect||Department of Administration|
|* As of 11/12/14|
|Please see the requisition job description for instructions on how to apply|
Kansas Small Business Directory is a business promotions resource for small women, minority and disadvantage enterprises located in the State of Kansas. We make no representations or warranties about listed businesses and are not responsible for the accuracy, policies and practices of sites that are linked to our online directory or its users. We urge you to consult the policies available on those sites to further understand their offers, products, services or practices. Directory listing fees may vary on a state-by-state basis.
Choose specific categories based on ethnicity (Black-Owned, Hispanic / Mexican-Owned, Native -American-Owned, Etc…) or Veteran-Owned, Woman-Owned… We also offer a special opportunity to boost search rank for businesses that are clients to Tradebank International. Other state-directories are available for a more targeted listing.
The KSBD operates off of proven Search Engine Optimization (SEO) protocols to ensure our site and its listings rank high for general, location-based searches online. Additionally, businesses that subscribe are also listed in our parent directory; US Small Business Directory for free. Both listings, its information and any documents, videos or Google Maps will stay intact as long as the annual listing fees are paid. Fees are nominal at $120.00 per year and we also can produce professionally edited small business promotional’s to embed on your website, share on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
The US Small Business Directory family of online listings is owned and managed by IBSA, Inc. a nonprofit organization based in Kansas. IBSA is a veteran training & service provider that assists low-income individuals, families and youth obtain employment, training or the skills to enter the workforce and earn gainful wages. Other services and programs are to promote entrepreneurship through business and enterprise development and support services.
Added Feature; Create, Post & Share Coupons & Classifieds
IBSA, Inc. All Rights Reserved © 2001-2014
RT @pli_cfuf: RT @katCTS: Love! A dance with Daddy:Daughters, incarcerated fathers in Miami fed prison hold dance http://t.co/WsbGA8UNrx @patrickpat803
The Bunker’s Kansas City location is part of a national expansion. Organizers hope to have eight locations across the country within the next two years, McIntosh said during a talk at the Kansas City Small Business Networking Event on Nov. 4.
C5 members and friends – Due to the cancellation of the YMCA Prayer Breakfast, we are postponing the C5 Expo also. See updated info for the November luncheon below.
Please reply with your RSVP now for the next luncheon, and see dates for other events below! Classified ads & sponsor information follow. And don’t forget to invite a friend to join you!
• November C5-Alive “POWER” LUNCHEON – November 13, 11:30am-1pm, at Cafe Barnabas in the middle of Fairlawn Plaza Mall. The featured speaker this month is Kevin Christiansen, Executive Director at Barnabas Student Ministries. Come find out about this organization and see if you want to partner with them! Also, it is a chance to see this retail operation and check out the healthy food and drinks they have to offer! Cafe Barnabas will cater a variety of their fresh and healthy wraps, and have a variety of drink options!
• Cost: $10 for C5 members & first-time guests who RSVP, $12 at the door;
• $15 for non-members, non-current members & repeat guests. SAVE MONEY – Become a member!
Open to the public – Put POWER in your life with inspiration, good food, valuable information and great company!
Please RSVP to: info so we know how much food is needed!
Thanks to the Cafe Barnabas and Fairlawn Plaza for making their facilities available!
And a BIG “Thank you!” to our sponsor this month:
Lifeline Children’s Services of Kansas
Prizes will be given away! Let us know if you have something to give away!
SAVE THE DATE:
• Upcoming C5 “POWER” Luncheon: Dec. 11. Details TBA
• Upcoming C5 Member & Community Events:
• INVITE A VETERAN TO BREAKFAST – Nov. 8, 8-11am. Central Park Community Center, 1534 SW Clay. Veterans eat free when accompanied by a paid participant. $5. For info: 368-0102 or cheryl.newton
• VETERANS DAY PARADE – Nov. 8, 11am-1pm, downtown. For info: topekaveteransparade.com
• COMMUNITY DINNER HONORING VETS – Nov. 9, 11:45am, Mt. Calvary Lutheran Church, 1/2 mile north of Hwy 99 & Hwy 24, Wamego.
• FREE MUSEUM ADMISSION FOR MILITARY – Nov. 9, 1-5, KS Museum of History.
• MITCH MCVICKER IN CONCERT – Nov. 13, 7pm, Free Methodist Church 3450 SE Indiana. Dove award winning singer/song writer. For info: 785-266-6610. Free will offering.
• JAZZIN IT UP DOWNTOWN – Nov. 13, 7-9:30pm. TPAC. Free jazz festival. For tickets and info: tpactix.org
• YFC COMEDY CAFÉ STARRING KENN KINGTON – Nov. 14, 6:30pm, Fellowship Bible Church, 6800 SW 10th Ave. The program also highlights young people and tells the Topeka YFC story, plus coffee & desserts. To make a reservation or sponsor a table go to Topeka.yfc.net/comedycafe or call YFC at 785-232-8296
• I STILL DO – Nov. 15, 8:30am-4:30pm. Topeka Bible Church. A Marriage Enrichment Event sponsored by Family Life Ministries. $20 per couple, includes lunch and materials. Childcare provided for those under 5. For info: hank
• PROFIT CLUB – Nov. 17, 1:30-3:00, Children’s Discovery Center. For business owners and executives. Hosted by ActionCoach. Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of each month. Attend the first time for free! RSVP to 785-408-5927
• ADOPTION INFORMATION MEETING – Nov. 20, 6pm, Northland Christian Church. Find out about international and domestic adoption through Lifeline Children’s Services, as well as what it looks like to care for a child in your home through Safe Families for Children. For info: 785-783-4577.
• SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY – Nov. 29. A national day set aside to patronize local small businesses with your shopping needs.
• OPEN HOUSE – Nov. 29, College Park Office Suites, 2611 SW 17th. Come visit with and patronize the small businesses located here.
C5 CLASSIFIED ADS:
• OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE – Nice westside Topeka enclosed office space with shared secretarial, lobby, bathroom, and kitchen for $725/mo. Call Roger at 785-806-8501
• EXECUTIVE OFFICE SUITES AVAILABLE – College Park Office Suites, 2611 SW 17th. Call 430-1857.
• PART-TIME ACCOUNT REP WANTED – Work your own hours. Call on businesses, churches and non-profits to help with their advertising needs. You keep 35% commission on all ads you place; no base. Call Lee at Metro Voice – 640-6399.
C5 members receive these benefits when they become a C5 Luncheon sponsor(Only $80!):
• A booth/table and/or placing of materials at each place setting
• A 3-4 minute speaking opportunity during the event
• A sponsor listing and printed ad on the program the day of the event
• Your logo & info on the video loop presentation the day of the event
• Your ad on the C5 website & Facebook page
• Your ad on C5 emails for the month
Also available: $50 Sponsorship including everything above except speaking time.
C5 – Capital City Christian Chamber of Commerce
Promoting Christian Values in the Marketplace • Seeking Excellence in Products & Services
Mailing address: 3615 SW 29th Street, Topeka, Kansas 66614
info • Facebook: www.facebook.com/C5Alive