Through our Service Grants, we are working to provide high-potential nonprofit organizations with the tools and services necessary to maximize the impact of their critical work in the community. We believe that the right capacity-building Service Grant, at the right time, can greatly enhance the ability of an organization to serve its constituents.
Each Service Grant is executed by a team of professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to help the community. Unlike a lot of pro bono work, we guarantee these professionals will deliver high-quality services, customized to meet specific objectives.
- Get tangible tools that will make a meaningful impact on your nonprofit’s ability to accomplish its mission
- Receive professional services that rival those of consulting firms, where you could expect to pay $30,000 or more for each project
- Maximize your limited time and resources thinking through the tough issues on the project, while we handle the recruitment, screening and management of the pro bono consulting team.
- Review our grant-making process and grant criteria
- Read our case studies and visit our design gallery
- Visit our grant catalog to see a complete listing of the services we provide
- Walk through the stages of a typical project, so you know what to expect
- Apply online for the grant that best meets your needs
- September 1st We will give special consideration to early applications for September and strongly encourage non-profits to apply during the month of August.
- December 1st
- March 1st
- June 1st