This year, IBSA, a Topeka nonprofit agency, is the recognized recipient of donated professional men’s clothing that will be gathered during this year’s Men’s Warehouse National Suit Drive in September.
Men’s Warehouse is proud to support local organizations and is committed to helping low-income men in their transition back to the workforce and self-sufficiency.
Donated suits, shoes and professional apparel can be dropped off between Sept. 1st through 30th, 2010 at the Topeka Men’s Warehouse located at:
1920 SW Wanamaker Rd. Ste. 100
Topeka, Kansas 66604
- Gently used
- Clean and on hangers, please
- Men’s professional clothing items
- Sport Coats
- Dress Shirts
- Dress Shoes
- Ties and other accessories
Donors will receive:
- As a "Thank-You", a 25% discount coupon goods towards your next purchase.*
- Itemized donation log with number of items donated per category.
- Tax receipt from the receiving nonprofit organization.**
Contact your local Men’s Warehouse for more information regarding their Nation Suit Drive Initiative or visit: www.nationalsuitdrive.com
About IBSA, Inc.