YOU ARE INVITED TO THE KANSAS SMALL BUSINESS FORUM
Jan. 7, 2014
Sporting Park at The Legends (home of MLS Cup champion Sporting KC soccer team)
One Sporting Way
Kansas City, Kan.
The conference will highlight strategies that small businesses and entrepreneurs can use to grow and succeed in Kansas, as well as how businesses can take advantage of the state’s business and tax climate.
Featured participants include:
- Governor Sam Brownback
- Pat George, Secretary of Commerce
- Nick Jordan, Secretary of Revenue
- Stan Ahlerich, Executive Director, Governor’s Council of Economic Advisors
- Dr. Neeli Bendapudi, Dean of School of Business, University of Kansas
- A panel of Kansas entrepreneurs and small business owners (TBA)
Participants With Disabilities