Registration for our 2016 National Conference is Open!
A Nation That Works: What’s It Going To Take?
October 25-27, 2016 | Chicago, IL
We are excited to announce a few of the fantastic plenaries, panels, and workshops that will be taking place at this year’s conference. These discussions will tackle some of our nation’s most challenging questions: what’s it going to take to end chronic unemployment and poverty for all Americans? What’s it going to take to make us #ANationThatWorks for everyone?
Here’s a preview of some of the great topics that we have scheduled:
- Open Our Eyes: The Intersection of Racism, Homelessness, and Economic Opportunity
- Managing Growth and Scale in Employment Programming
- Delivering Trauma-Informed Care in an Employment Context
- Asset Building for Low-Income Jobseekers: Practice and Policy
- TANF: The Past, the Present, and the Future of Ending Welfare As We Know It
- Strategies for Behavior Change Among the Most Vulnerable Youth
- Practical Guidance for Effective Job Development
We hope that you will join us in this crucial and exciting conversation by taking part in this year’s conference.This conference is just one of the many steps we are taking to ensure that everyone who wants to work has access to employment and pathways to economic opportunity.
We’re always looking to partner with organizations that are paving the way for practical solutions and policy changes that will end chronic unemployment and foster economic opportunity for all Americans. Learn how you can become a conference sponsor.
Visit our conference website to learn more!
|Events Calendar||Donate||Follow||Sign up for email|