Since its establishment in 1989, the Sprint Foundation (the philanthropic arm of Sprint) has provided millions of dollars to community organizations across the country.
A separate legal entity from Sprint, the Sprint Foundation makes a huge impact where it is needed most, supporting hundreds of organizations every year that focus on education, arts and culture, youth development, community development and disaster relief. Through direct grants, the Sprint Foundation acts as a champion for our communities.
If your organization meets our criteria (see pages 3-4), we encourage you to submit a grant application through this link.
Philanthropic Focus Areas The Sprint Foundation’s funding priorities are:
• Education – The Sprint Foundation is committed to supporting urban K-12 education and has a particular focus on character-education initiatives for this important age range.
• Arts and culture – The Sprint Foundation supports visual- and performing-arts organizations, theatres, symphonies, museums, and other cultural organizations and activities that contribute to a thriving and diverse community.
• Youth development – The Sprint Foundation supports mentoring programs, leadership initiatives, social skills, volunteerism, and programs that support business and economic education for youth.
• Community development – Sprint and the Sprint Foundation support regional initiatives that contribute to a strong civic infrastructure and a vibrant, healthy and sustainable community.
• Disaster relief – Sprint and the Sprint Foundation support emergency relief and rebuilding efforts in order to help families and entire communities get back on their feet.
Sprint Foundation Overview