- To provide constructive social and academic activities for youth from low to moderate income households,
- To assist low and moderate income individuals with programs and services that helps them reach self-sufficiency,
- To provide access to technology that help individuals prepare for the world of work,
- To aid and assist small, minority and disadvantaged business concerns startup or expand a business venture
- To prepare low-income individuals to enter the workforce,
- To provide community service opportunity for youth involved with the court system, and
- To help the overall business community in their efforts to create jobs from the bottom up.
We are proud of the accomplishments we have achieved in over two-decades and we are constantly expanding our reach to meet needs in communities that can benefit from our programming and expertise.
- Our objective is to meet the needs of those referred to IBSA and success for our clients is our ultimate goal.
We are eager to assist communities meet their neighborhoods economic development needs and invite you to be part of our continued success.
Employment & Training Services
Job Club Workshop*
One-on-One Guided Employment*
Job Development, Retention & Support Services
Resume Preparation, Acing the Interview, Job Fair Networking, Effective Online Job Search, Digital Literacy & Life Skills for Job Seekers*
Earn a free Laptop/Chromebook Upon Completion*
Occupational Skills Training
Office / Clerical Training
Avocational Training (Digital Tech Skills)
Website Development, Video Production, Social Media
Specialized Industry Training
Pre-apprenticeship Job Training; Construction & Trades
Transitional Jobs Program: Public-Funded Projects (HUD, EPA, Local, State)
Work Experience / Community Service
Referrals by Court Services, State TANF Agencies & Workforce Centers Accepted
IBSA provides employment & training services, youth development & community service activities, and small business training, development & support services. Donations & contributions both financial and in-kind are fully tax-deductible as allowable under the US Federal IRS Tax Code.
We are committed to the development and provision of comprehensive programs that serve as alternatives to traditional institutionalization; and will continue to work in ways that furthers an individuals’ full participation as a productive citizens to society.
Employment/Self-employment training, services and programs are available under provider agreements with the State of Kansas Dept. of Commerce, the Dept. of Children & Families (DCF) and other government agencies & nonprofit organizations.
Tax-Exempt ID: 48-1137236
629 SE Quincy, Suite 102
Topeka, KS 66603-3921
W Lazone Grays*
Willie R. Cole
Retired Civil Service
Dr. Nolen Ellison
Retired President Emeritus
IBSA, Inc. is a nonprofit 501 c.3 tax-exempt organization. Services include job readiness assistance, youth development activities, and business development & support services for social and disadvantaged small business concerns [HUD Section 3]